On this page
Add user authentication to your React Native app
New to Okta? Our resources walk you through adding user authentication to your React Native app in minutes.
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta by redirecting to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
- okta-react-native on npm (opens new window)
- React Native SDK Source (opens new window)
- React Native redirect authentication sample app (opens new window): See Browser Sign In (opens new window) for a redirect configuration.
Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget guide:
- Implementing the Authorization Code flow with PKCE
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
Note: Browse our recent React Native Developer Blog posts (opens new window) for further useful topics.