On this page
Add user authentication to your React Native app
Get started with React Native + Okta
These resources walk you through adding user authentication to your React Native app in minutes.
Integrate with Okta using the Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta by redirecting to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
- okta-react-native on npm (opens new window)
- React Native SDK Source (opens new window)
- React Native redirect authentication sample app (opens new window): See Browser sign-in (opens new window) for a redirect configuration.
Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget guide:
- Implementing the Authorization Code flow with PKCE
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
Note: Browse our recent React Native Developer Blog posts (opens new window) for further useful topics.