On this page
Integrate with Okta using redirect authentication and the Sign-In Widget
This SDK helps you integrate with Okta by redirecting to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
Okta's OpenID Connect JS library (opens new window)
Integrate with Okta using embedded Sign-In Widget and SDKs
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta to build your own fully-branded authentication by embedding an Okta Sign-In Widget and/or SDK.
- okta-auth-js on npm (opens new window)
- Use the Okta embedded Sign-In Widget (opens new window) for a pre-built, best practice, customizable experience.
Embedded SDK and Sign-In Widget sign-in guide:
- Sign users in to your SPA using the redirect model and AuthJS
- Implementing the Implicit flow
- Implementing the PKCE flow
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens