On this page
Add user authentication to your Spring app
Get started with Spring + Okta
These resources walks you through adding user authentication to your Spring app in minutes.
Integrate with Okta using the Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta by redirecting to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
Spring redirect authentication sample app (opens new window): See Okta-Hosted Login (opens new window) for a redirect configuration.
Integrate with Okta using embedded Sign-In Widget and SDKs
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta to build your own fully-branded authentication by embedding an Okta Sign-In Widget and/or SDK.
- Okta Identity Engine Java SDK (opens new window)
- Spring embedded Sign-In Widget sample app (opens new window)
Spring libraries and samples
- The Okta Spring Boot Starter (opens new window) can be used to add OAuth 2.0 authorization to Spring Boot applications.
- Spring Security OAuth Sample Applications for Okta (opens new window)
Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget guide:
Sign users in to your web app using the redirect model
Embedded SDK and Sign-In Widget sign-in guide:
- Protect your API endpoints
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
- Spring Security SAML
Note: Browse our recent Spring Developer Blog posts (opens new window) for further useful topics.