On this page
Add user authentication and Okta Resource Management to your Java app
These resources help you add user authentication to your Java app.
SDKs help you integrate with Okta by redirecting apps to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
- Okta Spring Boot Starter (opens new window)
- Micronaut redirect authentication sample app (opens new window)
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta to build your own fully-branded authentication by embedding an Okta Sign-In Widget and/or SDK.
Okta Identity Engine:
- Identity Engine Java SDK (opens new window)
- Java embedded authentication with SDK sample app (opens new window)
- The Okta Authentication SDK (opens new window) can be used in scenarios where using OAuth 2.0 isn't possible.
- Okta Authentication SDK reference (Javadoc) (opens new window)
- The Okta Java Management SDK (opens new window) can be used in your server-side code to create and update users, groups, and more.
- The Okta Hooks SDK (opens new window) can be used to respond to Okta's Inline Hooks (opens new window) from custom applications.
- The Okta JWT Verifier (opens new window) can be used in products that don't have existing OAuth 2.0 support. This library supports validating Okta's OAuth access tokens and ID tokens.
- Implement the Authorization Code flow
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
Note: Browse our recent Java Developer Blog posts (opens new window) for further useful topics.