Add User Authentication to Your iOS App
On This Page
New to Okta? Our how to guide will walk you through adding user authentication to your iOS app in minutes.
Okta provides an OpenID Connect (OIDC) client library on Cocoa Pods. We recommend using this library to integrate the OIDC login flows into your native iOS applications.OktaOidc on CocoaPods Okta iOS OIDC SDK Source
- Okta JWT Verifier for iOS
Use this library for validating Okta OAuth tokens.
- iOS authentication SDK
Use this library for building custom authentication flows with Okta.
- React Native app with Okta's OpenID Connect API
- Okta Secure Storage Library
- Implementing the Authorization Code flow with PKCE
- Social Login
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
- Tutorial: Develop a Mobile App With Ionic and Spring Boot
- Build an Ionic App with User Authentication
- Build a React Native Application and Authenticate with OAuth 2.0
- Build an App for iOS and Android with Xamarin
- Build an iOS App with Secure Authentication in 20 Minutes
- Use Ionic for JHipster to Create Mobile Apps with OIDC Authentication
- Add Authentication to Your Xamarin App with OpenID Connect