On this page
Add user authentication to your iOS app
New to Okta? Our resources walk you through adding user authentication to your iOS app in minutes.
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta by redirecting to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
iOS redirect authentication sample app (opens new window): See Browser sign in (opens new window) for a redirect configuration.
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta to build your own fully-branded authentication by embedding an Okta Sign-In Widget and/or SDK.
Okta Identity Engine:
- Identity Engine Swift SDK (opens new window)
- iOS embedded authentication with SDK sample app (opens new window)
Okta Classic OIDC library for iOS (CocoaPod):
- Okta JWT Verifier for iOS (opens new window): Use this library for validating Okta OAuth tokens.
- iOS authentication SDK (opens new window): Use this library for building custom authentication flows with Okta.
- React Native app with Okta's OpenID Connect API (opens new window)
- Okta Secure Storage Library (opens new window)
Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget guide:
Embedded SDK and Sign-In Widget sign-in guide:
- Implementing the Authorization Code flow with PKCE
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
Note: Browse our recent iOS Developer Blog posts (opens new window) for further useful topics.