On this page
Add user authentication and Okta Resource Management to your Go app
These resources walk you through adding user authentication to your Go app in minutes.
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta by redirecting to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
Golang redirect authentication sample app (opens new window): See Okta-hosted login (opens new window) for a redirect configuration.
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta to build your own fully-branded authentication by embedding an Okta Sign-In Widget and/or SDK.
- Okta Identity Engine Golang SDK (opens new window)
- Golang embedded authentication with SDK sample app (opens new window)
- Golang embedded Sign-In Widget sample app (opens new window)
- The Okta Management SDK for Go (opens new window) can be used in your server-side code to create and update users, groups, applications, and more.
- Okta JWT Verifier for Go (opens new window)
Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget guide:
Embedded SDK and Sign-In Widget sign-in guide:
- Protect your API endpoints
- Implement the Authorization Code flow
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
Note: Browse our recent Go Developer Blog posts (opens new window) for further useful topics.