On this page
Add user authentication to your Angular app
These resources walk you through adding user authentication to your Angular app in minutes.
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta by redirecting to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
- okta-angular on npm (opens new window)
- Angular SDK Source (opens new window)
- Angular redirect authentication sample app (opens new window): See Okta-Hosted Login (opens new window) for a redirect configuration.
Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget guide:
Embedded SDK and Sign-In Widget sign-in guides:
- Implementing the PKCE flow
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
Note: Browse our recent Angular Developer Blog posts (opens new window) for further useful topics.