Add User Authentication to Your Android App
On This Page
New to Okta? Our how to guide will walk you through adding user authentication to your Android app in minutes.
The Okta OpenID Connect (OIDC) Android SDK is for communicating with OAuth 2.0 and OIDC providers.
The Okta OIDC Android SDK supports Android 5.0 (lolipop) and above (minSdkVersion >= 21).Android SDK Source
- Implementing the Authorization Code Flow with PKCE
- Social Login
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
- Create a Basic Android App without an IDE
- Tutorial: Develop a Mobile App With Ionic and Spring Boot
- Build an Ionic App with User Authentication
- Build a React Native Application and Authenticate with OAuth 2.0
- Build an App for iOS and Android with Xamarin
- Add Authentication to Your Xamarin App with OpenID Connect