Understand the submission process
On This Page
The submission review process begins after you click Submit for Review in the OIN Manager. Okta sends you an email notification that your integration is now queued for review by an Okta App Analyst, along with a date by which the initial review should be completed.
The OIN Manager always shows the current status of your integration.
- Pending review by Okta — Okta App Analysts are notified of your submission. Okta App Analysts review the submission and notify you by email when the submission review is complete.
- Action required — Okta has reviewed your submission and found issues that require your correction. Check your email for results from the Okta initial review. Sign in to OIN Manager, update the requested details, and click Submit for Review. After the submission review is complete, the App Analyst moves it to Step 2 for QA testing.
- Pending review by Okta — Okta App Analysts are now conducting internal QA tests and will notify you by email when the QA review is complete.
- Action required — Okta has found QA issues that require your correction. Check your email for results from the Okta QA review. Make the requested changes as an update to your existing submission.
- Action required — Your submission has passed the QA testing process. Click Publish Integration to approve it for publication to the OIN catalog.
- Pending review by Okta — An Okta App Analysts will publish your submission within 3 business days.
- Congratulations, your integration is published in the OIN!
The following flowchart outlines the entire process: