Set up your Application
You set up your OpenID Connect application inside the Okta Admin Console:
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Click Create App Integration.
- On the Create a new app integration page, select OIDC - OpenID Connect as the Sign-in method. Select Native Application as the Application type.
- Fill in the Application Settings, making sure to select Resource Owner Password as one of the allowed grant types, and then click Done.
- On the next page, in the Client Credentials section, click Edit.
- Select Use Client Authentication, and then click Save.