On this page
Add user authentication to your React app
New to Okta? Our resources walk you through adding user authentication to your React app in minutes.
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta by redirecting to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
- okta-react on npm (opens new window)
- React SDK Source (opens new window)
- React redirect authentication sample app (opens new window): See Okta-Hosted Login (opens new window) for a redirect configuration.
Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget guide:
Embedded SDK and Sign-In Widget sign-in guide:
- Implementing the PKCE flow
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
Note: Browse our recent React Developer Blog posts (opens new window) for further useful topics.