Save the access token and use it to make a request to an endpoint that supports a scope that you requested for the access token. Since you requested
okta.users.read previously in the access token request, you can obtain a list of users associated with the current app from the
- In Postman, select the request that you want to make, such as a
GET request to the
/api/v1/users endpoint to get back a list of all users.
- On the Header tab, remove the existing SSWS Authorization API Key.
- Click the Authorization tab and from the Type drop-down list, select Bearer Token.
- Paste the access token into the Token box on the right.
- Click Send. The response should contain an array of all the users associated with your app. This is dependent on the user's permissions.