After you have built a functioning app integration in either SAML or SCIM, a few steps are required to submit it for Okta review.
Your submission must provide Okta with all the metadata needed to create a customized app for publication in the Okta Integration Network.
Complete the following steps before you submit your SCIM app:
- Check the profile attributes and their mappings for your app.
- Test your Okta integration using the Okta SCIM CRUD test suite on Runscope.
- Prepare your customer-facing configuration guide.
- Optionally, create a demo video showing a working integration.
- Run through the Okta SCIM test plan spreadsheet.
Complete the following steps before you submit your SAML app:
- Prepare your application.
- Test your app.
- Integrate your app.
After performing these steps, you are ready to go to the OIN Manager to submit your app and start tracking the review status. Next: