Create a test User
In this example, we want to create a new User in Okta.
- Open the Users (Okta API) collection in Postman and then the Create User folder.
- Select the Create User without Credentials request template. The request template appears on the right.
- Select the Body tab and enter the first name, last name, and email address for your new user. Use the email for the
- Click Send. A successful request results in an HTTP status code of
200and a JSON payload response.
- Save the value of the User
idthat is returned in the response.