Host your next tech event at Okta
Are you the organizer or a tech meetup, mini-conference, or hackathon in the Bay Area? Do you need a space to host your next event? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Okta is a proud sponsor of technical events for the developer community and we’re happy to host your next meetup at our offices, free of charge.
What's the space like?
We’ve got a beautiful office near AT&T park in San Francisco, and we’re happy to share it with you.
- Hosting for up to 300 people
- Dedicated security to let people into the building
- Full AV, with recording. We’re happy to record your events, and send you the video files
- A comfortable space which has theater-style seating perfect for presentations, as well as a lunch room with seating, tables, etc.
- A break room with water, coffee, and snacks
- Drinks will be provided
What’s the Catch?
In return for hosting your event, all we ask is for the ability to pitch our service to your attendees for a minute or two when the event starts. We’d love to be the official sponsor of your event, and build a long-term relationship.
We’d also like to host the recordings of your event on our public Youtube channel. You’re welcome to do anything you want with the recordings in addition to this.
Okta is dedicated to supporting the developer community in the Bay Area (our backyard). We know that organizing events can be hard, and want to make the process easier for you.