Understand the submission process
On This Page
The submission review process begins after you click Submit for Review in the OIN Manager (opens new window). Okta sends you an email notification that your integration is now queued for review by the Okta OIN team, along with a date by which the initial review should be completed.
The OIN Manager always shows the current status of your integration.
- Pending review by Okta — The Okta OIN team is notified of your submission. Okta reviews the submission and notifies you by email when the submission review is complete.
- Action required — Okta has reviewed your submission and found issues that require your attention. Check your email for results from the Okta initial review. Sign in to OIN Manager, update the requested details, and click Submit for Review. After the submission review is complete, the Okta OIN team moves it to Step 2 for QA testing.
- Pending review by Okta — The Okta OIN team is now conducting internal QA tests and will notify you by email when the QA review is complete. If the QA test is successful, your submission is published automatically in the OIN.
- Action required — Okta has found QA issues that require your correction. Check your email for results from the Okta QA review. Make the requested changes as an update to your existing submission.
- Final review by Okta — The Okta OIN team is conducting a final internal QA test based on previously requested changes and will notify you by email when the final QA review is complete. If the review is successful, your submission is published automatically in the OIN.
- Congratulations, your integration is published in the OIN!
The following flowchart outlines the entire process: