Test your hook
On This Page
The external service example is now ready with code to receive and respond to an Okta call. The Okta org is now set up to call the external service when a Password Import Inline Hook is triggered.
To run a test of your Password Import Inline Hook, go to the Okta sign-in page for your Okta org.
- Start by signing in with one of the users from the data store, for example, "firstname.lastname@example.org", and enter an incorrect password.
- Your result should be an "Unable to Sign On" error.
- Sign in again using the correct password.
- Your result should be access to the Okta org and the import of the user's password into Okta.
- Sign out and sign in again to ensure the hook is no longer called (by reviewing the Admin Console logs).
Note: Review the troubleshooting section for information if encountering any setup or configuration difficulties.