This portion of the guide takes you through the steps required to test your integration.
First you must assign your integration to one or more test users in your org:
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Click Assign and then select either Assign to People or Assign to Groups.
- Enter the appropriate people or groups that you want to have Single Sign-On into your application, and then click Assign for each.
- For any people that you add, verify the user-specific attributes, and then select Save and Go Back.
- Click Done.
Test Single Sign-On
- Sign out of your administrator account in your development org. Click Sign out in the upper-right corner of the Admin Console.
- Sign in to the Okta End-User Dashboard as the regular user that was assigned the integration.
- In your dashboard, click the Okta tile for the integration and confirm that the user is signed in to your application.