On this page
Add user authentication and Okta Resource Management to your PHP app
These resources walk you through adding user authentication to your PHP app in minutes.
These SDKs help you integrate with Okta by redirecting to the Okta Sign-In Widget using OpenID Connect (OIDC) client libraries.
PHP redirect authentication sample app (opens new window): See Okta-hosted login (opens new window) for a redirect configuration.
- The Okta PHP Management SDK (opens new window) can be used in your server-side code to create and update users.
- okta/sdk on Packagist (opens new window)
- Okta JWT Verifier for PHP (opens new window)
Okta-hosted Sign-In Widget guide:
- Implement the Authorization Code flow
- Add an identity provider (includes social login)
- Validate access tokens
- Validate ID tokens
- OAuth 2.0 from the Command Line
Note: Browse our recent PHP Developer Blog posts (opens new window) for further useful topics.